Solved

Deleted "Home Page" In The Collection Section Page

OdayRafeh
Visitor
2 0 1

Can anyone please help me how to restore the "home page" in the collection page, I accidentally deleted it. 

What I mean As you know you have a collection section in shopify and by default it will be there a collection named "home page" this the one it will show the collection tab in the product edit page. 

and in a mistake I deleted the collection named "home page" and I want to but it there again by editing the theme code ( Cant restore a backup because I don't have one ) ( Iam using Wookie theme ) 

Accepted Solution (1)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @OdayRafeh,

I don't think you can recover the collection name Home page again if you deleted the collection. You can create another one though. I don't think there is an special setting on the collection. Product is added manually.

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @OdayRafeh,

I don't think you can recover the collection name Home page again if you deleted the collection. You can create another one though. I don't think there is an special setting on the collection. Product is added manually.

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
OdayRafeh
Visitor
2 0 1

@made4Uo Thank you very Much, you are right after read you answer here I already made new collection like home page and then it defaulted to be in place from the one that i deleted and every thing is work again now thank you 

etate7
Visitor
1 0 0

man help me , i did ur mistake. then i recreate a collocation ''home page'' , but when i upload a product in the store , it doesnt show up!! what did you do specifically please