Deleting old Shopify store and creating new one..

Nikita527
1 0 0

Hey,

So it's been four months I tried to stepup my Shopify store and I did payed 4 months subscription fees too...and till now I haven't run any single ad as I am facing certain issue in my facebook business manager account.

I only had one ads account in which the country and currency is not getting changed and my ads account limit is also one, so I cannot create another ads account.

I even tried creating another business account so I can run ads from that account but the fb page is not getting transferred.

I don't know what should I do now should..if anyone has any solution please do let me no because I haven't run a single ad and today I was charged the monthly subscription fees by Shopify and the ads account is not working..

Regards,

Nikita

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2899 379 584

@Nikita527 

I think the main issue is not with Shopify, but with Facebook as you're having issues with your Facebook Business Manager account. Creating a new Shopify store wouldn't help resolve any issues you have with Facebook. I would recommend contacting Facebook support for further assistance as they'll be able to help you troubleshoot this further. 

You can contact Facebook live chat support while logged into your Facebook Business Manager account here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support

The live chat feature will only appear if you are logged into your Business Manager account (not your personal account). From there, you will need to go through the support router in order to initiate a live chat. 

1. Click "Find Answers or Contact Support" button
  2. Click "Get Started" on the next screen
  3. Select the account you wish to discuss (or the assest that is showing the error). This can be the business page, business manager, Instagram account, ad account, etc. 
  4. Choose a specific issue you need assistance with 
  5. Fill in the form. The form must be fully completed before the chat option can be clicked 

Facebook Live Chat is available to merchants between 9AM EST - 11PM EST. The live chat feature will not appear if you are attempting to access the chat outside of these hours. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes