Solved

Different amounts for same plan

Keddi
Visitor
2 0 0

I was on the basic plan for a while and have taken a break. I'd like to reactivate my store and continue as before.

After logging into my account it says the amount will be $39.00 USD  ( approx £31.66) every month.

However, if I go to the Shopify Plans page ( for the UK - https://www.shopify.com/uk/pricing ) it says it will be £25 p month.

I don't seem to be able to get that lower price from my account. Anyone know why the prices are different?

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
911 126 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Keddi. I'm happy to help with this!

In some regions, Shopify offers subscription plan prices that are adjusted to the local cost of living. Eligibility for local pricing is determined based on where your store is located. You can find more information on this here.

Since your subscription amount is being displayed in USD, I'm thinking your store may be set up with a store address in the United States. You can update your store address by following these steps if your store is located in the UK. Once your store address has been updated you should see your local pricing. Since you are reactivating your account, you may have to update this information after it's been reactivated.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
911 126 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Keddi. I'm happy to help with this!

In some regions, Shopify offers subscription plan prices that are adjusted to the local cost of living. Eligibility for local pricing is determined based on where your store is located. You can find more information on this here.

Since your subscription amount is being displayed in USD, I'm thinking your store may be set up with a store address in the United States. You can update your store address by following these steps if your store is located in the UK. Once your store address has been updated you should see your local pricing. Since you are reactivating your account, you may have to update this information after it's been reactivated.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog