Discount Code BUY 1 GET 1 Free on minimum purchase is not working

UrbanEconook
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I have created a discount code BUY X GET Y ( FREEPLANT ) for my website https://www.urbaneconook.com/ but this code is not working.

The criteria are on minimum purchase of Rs 500 one plant (Money plant ) will be free.

UrbanEconook_0-1637510876526.pngUrbanEconook_1-1637510913459.png

Please let me know what I did wrong or how it can be fixed.

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @UrbanEconook!

I've tested the discount code on your store, and it's also not working on my end. Because of this, you can double check the following on your end to ensure that the discount code has been set up correctly:

1. Customer eligibility: Does the discount only apply to specific customers? If the discount is meant to apply to everyone, make sure that this has been configured within the discount code
  2. Usage limits: Is there a total number of times that the discount code can be used? If this has been set up, then once the code has reached its maximum number of usage, others won't be able to continue using this code anymore
  3. Active dates: Have you enabled the discount code to be active for a certain time frame? Check your discount's Active dates section and check if the discount has been activated or not

When testing the discount code on your store's checkout, make sure that the free product (in this case, Money plant) is also included in cart. You'll also need to ensure that the minimum purchase amount on cart is met for the discount code to work.

Once you've fully enabled and checked that the discount code is working, you can start to think about how you'll want to market the discount code to your customers. A popular way of doing this is to send out the discount code via an email campaign, as it remains to be one of the most effective ways of reaching out to customers and driving sales. Check out our Shopify blog here for some email marketing tips and tricks.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog