How to handle double discounts and customize gift cards for a clothing brand?

francescoromito
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi I have 2 questions:

1) Clothing brand: When a client asks to change the product, I usually make a personalized discount that he can use to buy another thing and delete the amount of the returned product
Now if I get that discount code the client cannot insert another discount code

How can i fix this? Are there any app that can help with double discounts? Or is there a method?

2) I want to customize gift card on the store, personalize the graphics and give the possibility to the client to choose if he wants to receive it digitally to email or  physically (printed at home)
how can i do ? 

thank you in advance

Replies 2 (2)

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @francescoromito, I'm Neomi from The Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

Our gift card solution will give you advanced features like - send the gift card directly to the recipient, customizing the gift card, adding a personal note, and scheduling it for the perfect time.

Check out our listing page and feel free to reach out at info@rise.ai

AdrianExpert
Shopify Partner
28 1 1

Hi,

I usually make a personalized discount that he can use to buy another thing and delete the amount of the returned product

You can issue a gift card instead of coupon code. The only thing is that it could only be a fixed amount and there is no conditions you can apply for it but probably for your case that's quite enough. 

2) I want to customize gift card on the store, personalize the graphics and give the possibility to the client to choose if he wants to receive it digitally to email or physically (printed at home)

You may try to search in App Store Gift Card Hero app. It has ready-made designs, also allows to upload your own, schedule send to a recipient or send it to yourself and print at home. Also, it modifies boring Shopify gift card page and makes it animated.

For you to achieve your goals, visitors must first achieve theirs