Solved

Why am I getting a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error on Shopify?

ROCF
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same problem as other people. Please, can somebody help me?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ROCF

Typically this would be caused by incorrect DNS records. You'll want to ensure that you do not have any additional "A" records or "AAAA" records. You can confirm this by using free DNS tools such as MX Toolbox. 

Once you have removed any conflicting domains, it should take up to 24 hours to resolve the issue. If not, then you'll want to contact Shopify Support. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ROCF

Typically this would be caused by incorrect DNS records. You'll want to ensure that you do not have any additional "A" records or "AAAA" records. You can confirm this by using free DNS tools such as MX Toolbox. 

Once you have removed any conflicting domains, it should take up to 24 hours to resolve the issue. If not, then you'll want to contact Shopify Support. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

ROCF
Visitor
2 0 0

No me ha servido de nada, esperaba una solución desde shopify

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@ROCF 

I'm afraid I can only provide English support from here. If you'd prefer support in Spanish, then you'll want to change the language setting in the footer: 

17-06-47230-122

If the information I provided previously didn't work, and you're okay with continuing in English, then feel free to provide your store URL, and a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can take a look. 

mrijnwal
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am facing the same issues. 
I havent changed anything. Only renewed my domain on shopify and suddenly my site is down. Can you please help? 

Site: https://relentlessrebels.com/