Does Shopify have the ability yet to show real time calculated shipping within the shopping cart???

BeeMan
2 0 0

Have wanted to come over to Shopify and have been waiting until real time shipping is offered within the shopping cart area of a website. This is 1 feature we need, so asking if it is available yet? 

0 Likes
Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 8 10

Hi, @!

The real time shipping feature within the shopping cart section is not a native feature of Shopify, however we can definitely put this feedback through on your behalf to our developers to consider for the future.

In the mean time, we can suggest a couple of apps that will provide you with the same output -

Take a look at these apps and try them out on your store so you can see if they are a right fit for your website.

What are the current shipping strategies for your business? Your shipping strategy plays an important part of your stores success. The right shipping strategy for your business will depend on a number of factors including audience, budget, margins, and products. We have a great resource here on planning a great shipping strategy!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BeeMan
2 0 0

Great - appreciate the quick response, this is exactly what we need. Have a great day!

0 Likes
Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 8 10

Hi, @!

I'm glad I could help! Feel free to reach out to our Shopify Community any time otherwise visit our Shopify Help Centre.

I wish you all the best with your store!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes