Domain authentication for sender email

Nabilabi
Visitor
2 0 0

I bought the domain for my store directly from shopify, everything is set correctly and i have a Zoho email to use as a sender email. I already configured the DNS part and it all seems correct, also I can send and receive emails with the Zoho email with no problems at all for examples from Gmail and Outlook. The problem is, I am not able to receive the verification from Shopify to confirm i have access to that email and use it as sender email. I click the button a million times and i receive nothing, also i tried the Contact form from my store and nothing is being sent. So basically anything that is sent from shopify does not really get sent. I contacted both Zoho and Shopify, the problem seems from the Shopify end, something is wrong and they’re looking into it but i received no response and i need ir solved or i will problably claim a refund for the domain since i bought it from Shopify.

one of the staff when they checked the logs, this is what they saw; unable to get mx info: failed to get IPs from PTR record: lookup <nil>: unrecognized address". But the mx info is set correctly, i checked the Zoho and i copied and pasted exactly the records. I also added others records that Shopify specified to add. The problem is with the MX records or the IP of the A record or something, but it’s definitely Shopify since the email works correctly. Also i did not receive any emails in the spam folder and when i asked Zoho they checked the logs and they received nothing from Shopify in their servers, so its blocked in Shopify.

IMG_0148.pngIMG_0149.pngIMG_0150.pngIMG_0151.pngIMG_0152.pngIMG_0153.pngIMG_0154.pngIMG_0155.png

Replies 2 (2)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1130 123 285

You have your "sender email" within the "notifications" settings on Shopify set to "info@glacifystore.com" ... but your domain name is "glacifyshop.com".

So the email should probably be "info@glacifyshop.com".

You've entered an email address that doesn't match your domain name. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

Hire me for your Shopify project @ stephens.world | support@stephensworld.ca

Nabilabi
Visitor
2 0 0

I did correct it but still nothing, it’s a typo in the screenshot since i kept changing it… but still not working 😕