Domain connection error

Ha55an
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi! This is Hassan,

i'm facing a problem of domain connection with shopify. I purchased my domain from Domain.com and want to connect my domain with shopify but there is a problem that shows in screenshots

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 12.21.20 PM.png

shopify show empty value of CNAME and A record but i enter these values in my Domain.com DNS.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 12.27.06 PM.png

As shown in images i enter correct value of shopify required value. Now what should i do? Please some one help to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1433 95 197

Hi there @Ha55an!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to share your query with us here in the Shopify Community and thanks especially for sharing those screenshots, that's really helpful!

If you have just updated your domain's DNS settings recently, it can take some time for these changes to be propagated online, and they can do so at different times for different global locations.

I would allow for 24-48 hours for these records to fully propagate before expecting those changes to be reflected online where they can be correctly read in your Shopify admin.

If you find there is any outstanding issue with connecting your domain after this time has passed, just let us know here and we can check this out in more depth with you.

Could you tell me a little about your business, and what you need to work on next?

Would you be setting up a store to sell online for the first time, or have you been selling elsewhere already?

In any case, let us know what we can do to help out from here!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ha55an
Tourist
4 0 0

I'm from Pakistan and my client export rugs. Now i want to start online selling in different countries and create a store for my client.

0 Likes
Ha55an
Tourist
4 0 0

it has been almost 24 hours.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1433 95 197

Hi again @Ha55an!

Don from Shopify once more.

Thanks for that info about your business!

If you haven't already, check out this page listing the payment gateways available for use with your Shopify store in Pakistan here.

We've got a real example of a rug store that found success using Shopify that you can check out here for some inspiration.

Have you thought about how you would ship your goods out to your customers yet?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog