Domain issues

Viktor05
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello everyone!
After buying a domain from Shopify I attached it as a primary one but it says it “needs attention” and this is the message I get:

Multiple issues with airpwr.shop

Resolve these domain issues to ensure your Shopify site works for customers.

• Error fetching domain A record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for airpwr.shop and check that the record is set to the IP address 23.227.38.65. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain CAA record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain DNSSEC record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain nameserver record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.

Note: DNS updates can require up to 48 hours to take effect. Learn more about common domain errors.

And this is the issues I get with this one:

Multiple issues with www.airpwr.shop

Resolve these domain issues to ensure your Shopify site works for customers.

• Error fetching domain CAA record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for www.airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain CNAME record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for www.airpwr.shop and check that the record is set to shops.myshopify.com. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain DNSSEC record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for www.airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.
  • Error fetching domain nameserver record: Open your domain provider's DNS settings for www.airpwr.shop and check that the record is set correctly. Note that record updates can take up to 48 hours to come into effect.

Note: DNS updates can require up to 48 hours to take effect. Learn more about common domain errors.

Should I just wait 48 hours or I need to do something?

Please help

Thank you!

Reply 1 (1)

StephensWorld
Shopify Expert
1117 120 284

If you just purchased the domain, then yes, it can take some time for it to sort itself out. Check back again in 48 hours, and it should resolve itself without you needing to do anything. 

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

Hire me for your Shopify project @ stephens.world | support@stephensworld.ca