Domain

Solved
runwaymommi
Tourist
3 0 1

I renewed my domain 5 days ago and I am still unable to actively see my website. I am still receiving emails stating that I am past due my renewal. It also says domain setup in progress. Please advise.

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2933 381 590

This is an accepted solution.

@runwaymommi 

Was the domain purchased through Shopify? If yes, then I would check Settings/Billing. Do you see a successful charge for the invoice? If no, then the renewal didn't go through and would require trying again. If you do see a successful charge, then this would need to be something we get reviewed. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
runwaymommi
Tourist
3 0 1
This was not very helpful and I am a bit frustrated due to the inability to
get support via phone or email to this regard. Shopify collected monies
from me twice in the amount of $30.91. The prompt near my domain name
states my renewal was due 07/09. Who is the point of contact for additional
assistance?

-Runway Mommi CEO
281-967-0024

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2933 381 590

@runwaymommi 

I can only speculate on the charges; however, it does sound like you're seeing an authorization and a charge. Authorizations should fall off within 5 business days as per your banks' processing time. Any charges applied to your payment method can be seen in Settings/Billing. 

Our callback phone support is only available based on volume, so if you're not seeing it appear, then you'd need to try again later or use a different contact method. I would recommend using our Chat support for more immediate support as email support can take up to 48 hours before hearing back.

After you have logged in, you will need to search your question/issues, then select "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page that shows the search results. Could you tell me what issues you're running into when trying to contact support?

0 Likes
runwaymommi
Tourist
3 0 1
It’s an around about system. I am subject to an community forum to resolve
an issue that appears to be technical issue in your end. I am filtering
through comments or posting in hopes that one is tailored and/or mirrors my
situation. As massive and reputable as Shopify is ; I expected better
support and/or points of reference should I need further assistance.
0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2933 381 590

@runwaymommi 

I understand. I would like to help get you the support you need as I'm unable to look into the account from here. Could you please let me know what you're searching when accessing the Help Centre? Could you also share a screenshot of the contact methods you're seeing?

0 Likes