Solved

dropshipping algeria

stivesame
Visitor
2 0 0

hello guys, I want to start dropshipping I'm from Algeria but Shopify payment doesn't support my country.

so what I should do start. is it legally to use a fresh vpn in shopify or I should creat an LLC .

thank you .

Accepted Solution (1)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @stivesame !

There are cases where some countries put restrictions limiting the types of payment methods allowed. If you are targeting the Algerian market try exploring the following alternatives:

1. Visa Master
  2. Payoneer
  3. 2Checkout
  4. Transferwise

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @stivesame !

There are cases where some countries put restrictions limiting the types of payment methods allowed. If you are targeting the Algerian market try exploring the following alternatives:

1. Visa Master
  2. Payoneer
  3. 2Checkout
  4. Transferwise

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
stivesame
Visitor
2 0 0

thank you for these details, but I'm from Algeria and I want to dropship in USA and UK. form china

I think 2checkout is not available in Algeria.

so payment gateway I should create an LLC or ltd to start this business .

CBudds
Excursionist
12 0 2

Hi @stivesame 

As per my knowledge best gateway is Stripe gateways such as..

• Klarna by Stripe - Support over 20 countries includes most of Europe , UK and USA
  • iDeal By Stripe - Germany
  • Multibanco by Stripe - Portugal 
  • Sofort - Poland 
  • Boleto by Stripe - Brazil
  • OXXO by Stripe - Mexio

Happy selling! Happy drop-shipping 😉

uvanomshop
Visitor
1 0 2

welcome
I would like to help in this matter because frankly it interests me because I am from Algeria, but before this I must mention some important points, which are
1/Algeria imposes taxes on electronic commerce according to the new publications law, which apply to everyone who is subject to Algerian law.
2/In the event that you enter the crooked ways of working online, you may enter into a spiral of serious issues
3/As you know, most Algerians have a pays era account and it is supported in Shopify ─ where if you have a pays era account, you can either personal or business, you can collect your profits through the electronic payment gateway of pays era by 

login > Profile Settings >Service management >

on this options you can order all or some options for your store  - work normal without problem . 

In this option, you can also open a normal activated Algerian PayPal, either by linking a Pays era card or opening a Lithuanian PayPal and linking it with your bank account in Pays era.

In addition, you can register a company online in Britain or the United States of America
--In Britain, it is not very expensive
--But in America there are high costs for some

Despite this, I advise you to:
1/Create a legal e-commerce via dz Cibweb that allows you to open a business without the hassle of moving.
2/Register in bitakati to get the feature of online payment with Cib card for Algerians
3/Obtaining a bank account in the Algerian foreign bank or another, through which you can get a national and international account swift +Bic +bin +Visa, where regarding the latter you must differentiate between debit and credit (visa nominative )... etc.
Thus, you can also get a reliable payment gateway, whether in the European Union or North America
4/With regard to drop shipping, I advise you to carefully review the tax system for each country you want to enter in, and to contact suppliers via the supplier platform you have chosen to get a discount and choose the best reliable suppliers and guaranteed shipping.
5/shopify is a platform with high capabilities and can not be summarized in drop-shipping only, but you can make your own brand, for example, by marketing local products abroad within national bilateral agreements -- local factories with global or private partnerships --

6/Shopify may seem expensive, but the support and external software supporting the platform make your work easier and faster, and for a start, it is not so expensive for the modern merchant with limited capabilities - individual -
7/I advise you not to use Free Trial products and buy basic themes and applications for a better and fast result. 8/The Shopify platform is not very difficult and allows you to grant permissions allocated to developers, which is very cool
In this way, you will not find any problems closing accounts, which are mostly due to ignorance of consumer protection laws in the process of returning products and seizing money, and you can insure yourself to restore closed accounts
Thank yoU

uvanomshop

Grove1
Visitor
1 0 0

Does shopify ship to algeria