Dynamic checkout button - keep functionality but always display as "Buy it Now"

LaurenMcCreery
Excursionist
21 1 1

Hi all, I have my products set to dynamic checkout button, and the ugly Paypal button shows "Buy with Paypal". I want to keep the paying with Paypal functionality (in the checkout page), but only display "Buy it now" on the product pages. 

Is there any way to do this? If i disable the dynamic button the Buy it Now disappears completely 

Thanks!

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1328 128 198

Hi, @LaurenMcCreery.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to remove the accelerated PayPal button from your product pages. If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. However, if you're using a third-party or custom theme, then to get  support for your theme - we'd recommend reaching out to the theme developer for assistance with this.

If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for this customization. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I'd be happy to help check where to get support for your theme. Which theme are you using at the moment?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes