Ebay orders not syncing

Solved
PropaBelta
1 0 0

Has there been any more info or progress on this issue?  I linked my accounts yesterday and the first 2 orders seemed to appear in Shopify in a timely manner (as in, they were there when I first looked in Shopify).  However, I've received one order today, and it is yet to appear in Shopify.  The order was placed over an hour ago.

Is there anyway to force anything / re-sync, or is it just a case of waiting?  And if it is just a case of waiting, will they always appear at some point, and how long do I wait?

Thanks

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1263 88 209

Hey, @PropaBelta.

Thanks for reaching out and congrats on your sales! I'm here to help. 

I dug into this further for you with my team and this would be supported by eBay as this is a third-party app that was created by third-party developers. I've updated the phone number that I included in the "Accepted Solution" of this thread. Have you contacted eBay support about what you're experiencing? If you haven't yet, I would recommend reaching out to them as they would have the best solution to help.

Keep us posted on what happens!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1263 88 209

Hey, @PropaBelta.

How have you been? Were you able to reach out to eBay customer support to help you with your orders transferring to Shopify? 

We would love to know! 

0 Likes
Melkit716
1 0 0

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I have had the same problem today. I reached out to eBay and they say the problem is with Shopify. I also reached out to Shopify and was told that it is eBays problem. I’m still waiting for more eBay order to sync. It’s been almost 4 hours. 

Melissa

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1263 88 209

Thank you for the update, Melissa. Although I am not able to help directly, I really appreciate you sharing these details with the Shopify Community. 

Did eBay mention any information as to what they saw on Shopify's end? If you could let me know, I would be happy to provide those details to our technical team to take a deeper look. 

0 Likes