Why does it take so long to disconnect eBay from my website?

KateM1
Visitor
2 0 0

I need to disconnect eBay from my website. I need to fix some issues. But I don’t know why it takes so long to disconnect it. I will reconnect it once I fix the issues I have.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @KateM1 

Hope you're having a great day!

That is quite strange. This might sound a bit obvious, but could you try clearing your browser cache, close down your computer and then try it again? 

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

KateM1
Visitor
2 0 0

I just cleared the cache and restarted the computer. and It still is saying disconnecting. I'm not sure what the problem is. Could it be a setting on my website that is blocking it from working?

tiwari_abhishek
21 0 0

To disconnect and reconnect eBay marketplace to your store almost instantaneously, you should deploy a 3rd party service provider that lets you integrate your store. The seamless integration reduces time-consuming activities and lets you sell on eBay from your store without worrying about product, inventory, and order management issues. Not to forget easy linking and disconnection of accounts at will.

You can look for integration service providers by visiting the Shopify app store and searching “eBay.” Look for the best app that suits your needs.