Eco Friendly Dropshipping Sources

entrepnewer
Tourist
13 0 1

Does anyone know of any quality sources that do dropshipping for eco friendly products? This would be in the US.

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1044 315 308

Hi @entrepnewer,

This is Kate from PageFly - Landing page builder, I’d like to suggest this idea:

There are several quality sources that offer eco-friendly products for dropshipping in the US. Some popular options include:

1. Printful: A print-on-demand service that offers a wide variety of eco-friendly products such as recycled t-shirts, organic cotton tote bags, and more.

2. GreenDropShip: A wholesale supplier that specializes in eco-friendly and natural products, including household items, personal care products, and more.

3. The Complete Dropshipping Solution: Offers a wide selection of eco-friendly products, including sustainable home goods, reusable bags, and more.

4. Wholesale2b: A wholesale supplier that offers a variety of eco-friendly products, including reusable water bottles, bamboo products, and more.

Hope my answer will help you

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

entrepnewer
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Katy,

Thanks for those! I did look at GreenDropShip before posting, BUT the reviews on Shopify are TERRIBLE, so I'm apprehensive to use them. Plus, their membership fee is quite expensive for someone just starting off. They seem just like what I'm looking for, but as mentioned, the reviews for them are terrible... I looked into Wholesale2b as well, but cannot find a reliable catalog of their eco friendly products. Do you have a link for "The Complete Dropshipping Solution"?

Thank you!

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1044 315 308

Oh sorry I was wrong, what I want to mention in item 3 is Bkbags but it's in Asia. You can see more about Printful

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

entrepnewer
Tourist
13 0 1

Ah, okay. I was hoping for something along the lines of AliExpress or Alibaba, but eco friendly products. Printful is mostly clothes.

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @entrepnewer,

Have you heard about Syncee? https://apps.shopify.com/syncee-1
We are a B2B dropshipping app, helping retailers and suppliers to connect all around the world. You can find suppliers from all over the world on our Marketplace, including the United Kingdom. Search among millions of products by selecting product categories and shipping conditions. Let us recommend you some US-based suppliers suitable for your niche of eco-friendly products:
Elite Creed Natural, KORISSA, Shuki, and Labante London. 

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
entrepnewer
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Syncee,

I didn't know of you until your message, so thank you for that. 🙂

I will be completely honest and tell you that I am very cautious about trying you because of the negative reviews of your app on Shopify and other research that I have done. From what I can tell, there is a pattern of the negative reviews, and usually, when there is a pattern of negative reviews, it usually always been they are true. I am very hesitant because many people say that your app is unreliable and there are MANY issues with suppliers not being able to fulfill orders, and people using the app losing money because of a number of order related issues. And I notice that in your response to these negative reviews, you mostly say the same thing... and that is something along the lines of "it is not our fault, we are just giving you the service of our app, we can't control what suppliers do". This seems very shady to me. The way you handle complaints seems like you don't want to take accountability for your app. How you say it is not your fault is like a chef saying, "well I was given these ingredients, and I cooked it poorly, but it's not my fault since these ingredients were given to me by someone else". Ultimately, you are the face of this app, so you cannot blame others if something goes wrong. Your software/app should work the way people expect it to, and suppliers should be vetted intensely. From the negative reviews, it seems like they are not vetted very much. Also, people have said that even when the canceled their subscription, they were still charged. This is a huge red flag. It would be one thing if only one or two people have said this, but I looked at every negative review on Shopify apps and many people have left the same review.

I have been running a number of businesses for over 20 years, and I along with many people in this digital age look very closely at reviews. I can guarantee a monthly revenue of $20,000 a month, if I found the right dropshipper with reliable and quality suppliers. Until your reviews change to more positive, and you offer a better trial period, and can guarantee vendors will not be charged even after unsubscribing in allowed time, I will not be using our app.