Email sent after archiving order

KFLONDON
Visitor
1 0 0

Hiya. 

My customers are getting this email once I have archived their order. 

I have no idea where I can edit this email as the (link here) option doesn’t work. 

id like to get this up and running if anyone knows how to help. 

thanks 

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hey @KFLONDON 

Just to make sure I understand you correctly - are these emails currently being sent out to your customers when you archive orders, or are you trying to set these emails up?

I had a look at the various email notifications available in the Settings > Notifications section of the admin and there doesn't appear to be any listed for the 'Archive Order' action. This action would mainly be for your own organisation in your admin and not necessarily something the customer needs to know about. The order confirmation and shipment emails would have already been sent to the customer at this stage.

May I ask what Shopify plan you are currently on? It might be possible to set up some sort of email automation to do this using Shopify Flow, however that is currently only available on the Advanced Shopify plan. Any extra information you could give about the rationale behind that sort of email action would be helpful for troubleshooting this with you.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog