Email sign-up expiring discount Code

seeburg148
Visitor
1 0 0

I want to have a 7-day discount code sent to customers who sign up for our email.

Once they sign up, they would receive the discount code via email and would have 7 days to use it. After 7 days, the code will expire.

Can this be done with Shopify or do I need an App? And if I need an app, any redo's?

Reply 1 (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 952

Hi @seeburg148 

Shopify, by default, only allows you to set a fixed end date for the discount code. 
It does not support creating a discount that will expire after 7 days since your email is sent. 

To achieve this, you need to use a third-party app. And I would love to suggest you AVADA Email Marketing

AVADA Email Marketing is a simple and user-friendly app that can help non-tech users easily send emails/SMS/Whatsapp messages to engage and convert customers.

At present, the app supports these main functions:
- Automation Workflows for Abandoned Cart, Abandoned Products, Welcome, Order Confirmation, Cross-sell, Upsell, and more.
And you can easily create and add an auto-expired coupon (coupon expires after X days since the email is sent) to those emails. 
- Newsletter Campaigns with premade templates.
- Advanced Segmentation
The app offers a free plan, a 14-day trial for pro plans, and 24/7 support via live chat, so there is no risk to try it out!

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions!

banned