FROM CACHE - en_header

Email

Solved
prettynextup
2 0 1

So I have 2 different shopify stores ( 2 seperate businesses). I am having an issue that when I get an order from the new business, the order confirmation goes to the other business email. Is there a way I can separate the 2? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 176 241

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @prettynextup 

You should be able to manage the order notifications and where they are sent from within the respective admins for each store. If you head to Settings > Notifications, at the bottom of the page will be all the email/mobile accounts that are linked for notifications. You can delete the existing ones and replace them with the correct email address for each store. 

If you need additional help with that don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 live support through our Help Center here: Contact Shopify Support.

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 176 241

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @prettynextup 

You should be able to manage the order notifications and where they are sent from within the respective admins for each store. If you head to Settings > Notifications, at the bottom of the page will be all the email/mobile accounts that are linked for notifications. You can delete the existing ones and replace them with the correct email address for each store. 

If you need additional help with that don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 live support through our Help Center here: Contact Shopify Support.

prettynextup
2 0 1

OMG!!!! Thank you so much!

Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 176 241

Happy to help! Glad that fixed it for you.