Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Embed customer pictures onto PDP

Solved
caterina12345
9 0 0

Hello, can you please tell me how I can embed customer pictures ("product seen in real life") onto each individual PDP? Do I need an app for this? Many thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 37 46

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @caterina12345 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you looking to showcase customers' review photos on each product page? If so, I looked through the Shopify App store to see if I could find some apps that include a picture review feature that isn't too expensive. I came across a couple that might be worth looking into further to see if they fit what you're looking for. Let's take a look at them below:

It is great that you are being proactive about getting reviews with pictures. The need for a good reputation is nothing new in the world of business or retail. Online retail is no different. As mentioned earlier, seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them.

Beyond reviews, a brand’s online presence is also something that consumers look into before making a purchase. The following is detrimental to gaining customer’s trust in your brand:

• Over 70% of the product reviews on your product pages need to be positive. Anything less than that will turn a potential customer off.

• Store and product reviews outside of the online store should mostly be positive. These could be reviews on Google, Facebook, TrustPilot, Amazon, etc.
  • You will need to have a social media following on Instagram, Facebook, or other local platforms. A store without a social following does not look like a legitimate business. Links to these social media pages should be clearly shown on the store. We have a guide on growing your social media following right here.

What is it that you are selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Iris
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 37 46

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @caterina12345 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you looking to showcase customers' review photos on each product page? If so, I looked through the Shopify App store to see if I could find some apps that include a picture review feature that isn't too expensive. I came across a couple that might be worth looking into further to see if they fit what you're looking for. Let's take a look at them below:

It is great that you are being proactive about getting reviews with pictures. The need for a good reputation is nothing new in the world of business or retail. Online retail is no different. As mentioned earlier, seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them.

Beyond reviews, a brand’s online presence is also something that consumers look into before making a purchase. The following is detrimental to gaining customer’s trust in your brand:

• Over 70% of the product reviews on your product pages need to be positive. Anything less than that will turn a potential customer off.

• Store and product reviews outside of the online store should mostly be positive. These could be reviews on Google, Facebook, TrustPilot, Amazon, etc.
  • You will need to have a social media following on Instagram, Facebook, or other local platforms. A store without a social following does not look like a legitimate business. Links to these social media pages should be clearly shown on the store. We have a guide on growing your social media following right here.

What is it that you are selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

caterina12345
9 0 0

Hi Iris, thanks for reaching out. I installed the Covet app which seems to be good at collecting UGC. Is there any way I can link this app to the Shopify Product Review & Ratings App?

Thank you for your tips in regards to social media growing - feel free to check out my website glazed-living.de where you will also be able to see the SM icons redirecting to the respective pages. Any advice on how to make these more prevalent / stand out on site?

Many thanks, Caterina