enable the Checkout feature

MIniDM
2 0 0

Shopify requires that you activate third-party calculated rates for your account. Trying to find out how i Pay an additional $20 monthly to your Shopify Basic plan to activate this feature

Replies 2 (2)
MIniDM
2 0 0

This is what i get when clicking on activate but can not find where to upgrade for $20 month . 

it would also help if we could just get some support from a support member but im just going around in circles trying to get their . why is everything so hard when trying to find stuff . if it gives you something that you need to do then why not give a link to the infomation you need to sort it out . 

Screenshot 2022-05-13 141639.png

Blair
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
243 20 33

Hey @MIniDM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with getting carrier-calculated shipping added to the shop, to get this resolved. To provide some context, this feature can be added to any monthly plan for an additional $20/month, allowing you to connect your own account with shipping carriers as well as using some apps.  I recommend checking out our Third-Party Carrier-Calculated Shipping Rates documentation for more information. 

To successfully have carrier-calculated shipping enabled on the shop, the Account Owner can contact Shopify Support directly, where we will be able to activate this feature. 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns!

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog