Entire collection not displaying online

rijya02
Visitor
1 0 0

I have 15 products in my collection, manually added, but only 1 is displaying live even though i have link the collection

Replies 6 (6)

ihamzio
Shopify Partner
9 2 2

Make sure other products status is set to active if not Go to Products Tab -> Select Products and a popup will appear click on 'Set as active'.

Regards: Hamza Mehmood - Shopify Developer
Click Like if my reply was helpful and mark it as Accepted Solution if your issue is resolved
Looking for a Shopify Developer / Virtual Assistant? Hire Me
Email: realhamxa70@gmail.com
Jinsted
Excursionist
24 0 13

There appears to be issues - as others are saying the same thing, updates not working on live web, collection and products not appearing

Fashion Accessories | Sunglasses | Reading Glasses | Leather Goods | Jewellery
Marcus_Frasier
Excursionist
13 0 1

This has been happening for about 12 hours in my experience, yet their status page still says everything is fine.

Jinsted
Excursionist
24 0 13

Have you reported this to shopify? i dont mean you issues but the status page is faulty LOL 🙂 

Marcus_Frasier
Excursionist
13 0 1

Haha, I have not. I'm so used to that page not being updated that I'm more surprised when it DOES show something.

Jinsted
Excursionist
24 0 13

Message from Shopify: Hi there! Thanks for flagging this. We have noticed a few reports of this and our developers are investigating. For some context, some merchants are noticing that their changes to products are not saving and not appearing on the storefront. I will share more information as to when this is resolved. Thanks for your patience