Error when I try to purchase shipping labels.

Solved
KyleWyman
Tourist
3 0 2

Same, how did you fix this?

Joshua_Jacobs
Tourist
5 0 2

I am also having this problem all of a sudden this morning (Feb 16 2021). Hopefully it's some error on Shopify's end that will shortly be resolved?

0 Likes
GrumpyBob
Tourist
5 0 3

For us, we had to wait it out.
We worked on other things for a couple hours, came back, and it was magically working again...
It's definitely on shopify's end.

0 Likes
Joshua_Jacobs
Tourist
5 0 2

Aaaand now it works. Contacted support and after checking some things he confirmed that their shipping label system was just down for a bit. 

KyleWyman
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks man.

0 Likes
relive
1 0 1

I had the same issue and spoke with Shopify chat.  They told me my Location was not saved.  My address was entered, but the save button wasn't pushed.  I went into Settings-Location and then hit Save and it worked right away.  I was able to then purchase my shipping label after that.  Hope this helps!

NICOLETTA
2 0 1

Hi

I am having this same issue out of the blue. I was able to create a shipping label for my last order. Now I am getting an error message. I have input all the information correct so i'm not sure why i'm unable to create a label. I am really stressed because this order is pressed for time. Could someone please try to help me resolve this issue?

SJ1
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Same issue here 

0 Likes

Usually this is just Shopify timing out but you can try a few things.

1) try another browser (I know it sounds dumb)

2) try another browser and use PRIVATE BROWSING or INCOGNITO

3) Wait 24 hours and try again

4) Sometimes going in and click on SAVE under Locations kicks their system.  ie:  go to SETTINGS ---> LOCATIONS ---> click on your location and select the SAVE BUTTON. Sometimes their system gets disconnected from things. You normally see this with Facebook Sales Channel.

5) Contact Shopify Chat / Support right away. In some cases, your store specifically is having some type of error or issue with their system.

James

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Slothel
2 0 0

I been having this issue for more than 48 hours and I need to ship something out no later than today and it has not been resolved. I tried everything !!! Someone please please help

0 Likes