Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When I checked this month's sales data by ShopifyQL, I found that it was much different from what was displayed on the dashboard. So I checked the dai...
Author Avatar
Hi im having an issue with my products just loading when adding to cart.It so happens that the first time i add something to cart it works perfectly -...
Author Avatar
Hi, my dynamic checkout button is suddenly greyed out and does not work. Both on mobile and desktop view. When I am in the theme customizer mode, it a...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Team, I have lost my cell phone with the Google authentication app.I also have not created a recovery code either.I also can not remember...
Author Avatar
Hi community, I'm new to Shopify and have no clue how to achieve this. I would like to have each product (which will be video templates) to have a thu...
Author Avatar
Hi, my dynamic checkout button is suddenly greyed out and does not work. Both on mobile and desktop view. When I am in the theme customizer mode, it a...
Author Avatar
Author Avatar
Hello, I have to setup a go back and forth shipping method on a project. I don't find any sources on internet, is it possible to do that with an app ?...
Author Avatar
I have a particular page that I need help with fixing the image for "image with text" section. I have scoured the forums and managed to make it work f...
Author Avatar
Hi,Our team is currently developing a payment service app, and everything was running smoothly during testing on our Shopify development store. Howeve...
Author Avatar
Hello Friends, How can i edit and change the value of shop_locale object for iso_code and name? For example i want the user when click on language , t...
Author Avatar
https://ascendinglumination.com/collections/frontpage I’ve updated my new logo in the settings but old logo still shows as favicon. Cleared cache and...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have changed the creation of discount codes in our app from REST API pricing rules and discount codes PriceRule (shopify.dev) to new GraphQL AP...
Author Avatar
HI Sir,We are trying to open our web to multiple countries, In order to do so, we need to manage each product's market. May I check with you how can w...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to create a Shopify workflow through the Shopify Flow app in which when a new tag is fiven to a order it should enter the workflow and a...
Author Avatar
Hi, currently when I hover over my header items, a blue line transitions/appears: How can I make the Same blue line appear under the text in my Dropdo...
Author Avatar
Hi, On my product pages I would like to add drop down blocks on the left side under the product picture, but the only sit under the current descriptio...
Author Avatar
Hi, my default font is Basic Commercial and on both parts of my website I do include the Quicksand font which is also part of Shopify's shop font. Ho...
Author Avatar
The problem at hand involves encountering a "quid error (sections/featured-collection line 208): invalid integer" within the provided code snippet. Th...
Author Avatar
How to crop this picture so you can see the products because when you enter my website you can see a giant picture and you have to scroll down to see ...