Exporting Orders/Reporting

CURECC
1 0 0

Hello! 

When exporting orders we are running into an issue with orders containing more than one item. The purchaser info (name, address, etc) is only on one line and the way we import into our database (Raisers Edge) we need that info on every line item. Does anyone know a way to export orders or set it up to where that information will show with every item purchased and not just one? 

Thanks!!

Replies 3 (3)
channelup
Shopify Partner
522 25 120

Hi

You would have to map the order data into the format you are after. One solution would be to create a macro for excel.

We could automate the process to convert your orders and provide a correct csv file or could even go through and push them directly to Raisers Edge but not sure if you want to go that far.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
68 0 17

Hi @CURECC ,

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can create a report that shows the order level data like customer name, address, etc. for each line item in the order along. This report can be exported directly to Excel, csv or pdf.

We can schedule this to be sent at a regular cadence (say daily) to help import it to your database.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll also get access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 

2-b
Shopify Partner
36 13 46

Hi @CURECC,

I have a suggestion for you: Super Reports app. You can customize a report that shows anything you want.  The app currently has more than 50 e-commerce must-have reports templates, 500 fields of Shopify data,...so you don't miss any valuable information.

Besides, you can set up scheduled export reports. Install and use the Super Reports app now and feel the difference with a powerful assistant to help you track and manage your store, automatically exporting to your email or drive. Goodbye notebook, goodbye manual excel sheet, … I can support and give you a voucher to trial.

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!