Extra option under product page

mayasha
Visitor
1 0 0

I want to add an extra chargeable option under the product page where customers can choose the option to avail the service. I have attached a picture of a different store using a similar product. kindly help.

Replies 3 (3)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 953

Hi @mayasha 

Thank you for reaching out here.

You could customize and add more product options by using the third-party apps below:

If you find this answer is helpful, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards.

banned

ellenguyen
Shopify Partner
9 1 2

Hi @mayasha ,

You can use Teeinblue - Product Personalizer to add personalized elements to your product page. 
You can add text, clipart, add photo option or even personalize with maps. 

I hope my answer can help you!

Teeinblue Product Personalizer
https://apps.shopify.com/teeinblue

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @mayasha,

To add custom options with extra charges for your services on the product page, I recommend using the Easify Product Options app 🤗.

This app provides 25 different option types, such as dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, switches, image swatches, color swatches, quantities, dimensions, text boxes, number text boxes, and many more. No other product options app offers such a wide range of option types.

The app is user-friendly, and it offers a Live Preview feature that allows you to see how your custom options will appear on the storefront before you officially publish them.

Here's an example of an online store with custom options set up using the Easify Product Options app:

• Product page:

necklace.jpg

• App settings on Shopify Admin:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1689434014864.png

I encourage you to give it a try yourself. There are many exciting features waiting for you to discover 😊!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support