Facebook ad account disabled

Ahmed38
2 0 0

Hello guys, I have got my personal ad account and I tried to get it back but I could not. Now, I have a friend who can create a BM in their account and invite me as an admin. My question is will I be able be an admin even if my personal ad account is disabled or I can't? Or I need to create a new Facebook account and have them invite me? 

Replies 3 (3)
Nick
Community Moderator
4247 422 884

Hi @Ahmed38,

These are really great questions, but I feel they are better asked for Facebook or on a Facebook community forum. I'm not sure why Facebook wouldn't let you back into your ad account after setting it up, that seems very strange. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "BM" also? 

I did find this in the Facebook Business help center about Troubleshooting a disabled ad account, but if this doesn't answer what you're looking for, I would say that the Facebook Business help center is the best place to ask or look for further help on this topic. 

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Karija77
1 0 0

Hey Ahmed, I have the same question but Facebook haven't been that helpful in providing support. Did you find an answer?

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
226 24 66

Hi @Ahmed38,

I think you can't be admin if your account has been disabled. I would rather create a new Facebook account. Even if Facebook allows you to be admin when your account has been disabled, there is a high chance the the BM of your friend could be banned as well. So, I would rather try a new account. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me