Facebook ad account disabled

Ahmed38
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello guys, I have got my personal ad account and I tried to get it back but I could not. Now, I have a friend who can create a BM in their account and invite me as an admin. My question is will I be able be an admin even if my personal ad account is disabled or I can't? Or I need to create a new Facebook account and have them invite me? 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1023

Hi @Ahmed38,

These are really great questions, but I feel they are better asked for Facebook or on a Facebook community forum. I'm not sure why Facebook wouldn't let you back into your ad account after setting it up, that seems very strange. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "BM" also? 

I did find this in the Facebook Business help center about Troubleshooting a disabled ad account, but if this doesn't answer what you're looking for, I would say that the Facebook Business help center is the best place to ask or look for further help on this topic. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Karija77
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey Ahmed, I have the same question but Facebook haven't been that helpful in providing support. Did you find an answer?

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 123

Hi @Ahmed38,

I think you can't be admin if your account has been disabled. I would rather create a new Facebook account. Even if Facebook allows you to be admin when your account has been disabled, there is a high chance the the BM of your friend could be banned as well. So, I would rather try a new account. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.