Are Facebook ads effective for new Shopify sellers with quality designs?

Diegatron
Visitor
2 0 1

I would like to know if Facebook ads will be effective even if iam new with good designs that Iam confident with. Iam planning to sell shirts and Iam new at this please help ?

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Diegatron,

Great question. Facebook ads can be difficult to navigate and figure out even on the best of days! 

Facebook ads require a lot of testing, such as placing the same ad directing it at different demographics and seeing what works for you and your brand/ products. Some ads will probably not work or be overly succesfull but that then shows you which information will work and where you shouldn't target your ads. I did some digging and found some helpful guides and information on Facebook ads which you might find useful going forward:

What are you selling and do you have any other questions? If so, just let me know!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Diegatron
Visitor
2 0 1
thank you Nick iam super grateful someone awesome answered thank you

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

Hi @Diegatron,

I think it is worth trying it out. There are lots of resources on how to create Facebook ads for beginners. You can even take some online courses, which I think will help you. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn?ref=ens_rdr

If you need any help with Facebook Ads, let me know. I'll be happy to help you.

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

Hi @Diegatron ,

In your ads set up, you can provide an option to the user to reach out directly on Messenger if they are interested. In that case, people will connect over messenger and you can message them later for offers and promotions as well

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂