Facebook Ads Manager not showing purchases

Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

Facebook Ads Manager Not Recognising Purchase

Hello guys, my Facebook Ads Manager is not tracking my purchases from the ads. I have implemented the pixel the correct way an verified my domain. The adset are also set to the goal conversions. I don't know what the problem is. Some Add to Carts are being tracked somehow.

I have tested the Events in the Events Manager and all are working. So i would be very thankful if any one could help. I'm trying it for days but i can't find a solution.

Replies 10 (10)
Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello Nicholas, how did you solve the problem?

Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

But i have implemented the pixel with the shopify facebook app the right way, and i have tested the events in the event manager? So what could be the problem with the set up?

Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

no i don't have anyone 

Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

yeah sure, it would help me a lot. Since i can't run any ads now because i can't track results in Ads Manager.

Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

Austria

Alex-Orichi
5 0 0

Have you seen your purchase events on the events manager? (not in the test event tab)

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

Orichi - #1 Shopify Facebook Pixel Tracking
Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

yes i have. Only missing in the Adsmanager.

Alex-Orichi
5 0 0

I think that your events were not attributed by Facebook, as Facebook only considers events from Facebook ads as attributed events.

In your case, I recommend that you send more data for each event, such as click ID, to Facebook.

The more data you provide, the more attributed events you will have on Facebook ads.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

Orichi - #1 Shopify Facebook Pixel Tracking
Karlo2
Tourist
9 0 3

And how can I fix this issue?

Professorx1
Tourist
3 0 0

I got this same problem going on. Did you solve it?