FACEBOOK CHANNEL + SHOP + COMMERCE MANAGER SETUP ERROR,

CentreStepIndia
Tourist
10 0 1

Issue 1. Pixel Preferences- Unable To Add Pixel Under Preferences Tab

Everything Was Working Fine. My Pixel Was Available Under The Preferences Tab. Now It's Not Working

Issue 2. Commerce Manager- I Used To Have Shopify Commerce Account But It Stopped Working

We Have Been Using Commerce Manager Account & It Stopped Working. Because I Remove The Facebook Channel & Reinstalled It Again. It Asks Me To Update The Facebook Channel I Did That 
So I Don't Know The Reason Why It's Not Working. If I Click On Replace It Gives The Option To Create A New Account And Then It Says We Are Not Eligible. Our Facebook Shop Also Stopped Working. I Checked With Facebook & Indian Merchants Are Eligible For The Facebook Page Shop Option. Our Shop Was Also Working Well And Now It's Not.

Issue 3. Facebook Shop- I Used To Have Facebook Shop But It Stopped Working - Other Shopify Stores Based In India Has A Shop Option

Issue 4. Primary Domains & Secondary Need To Be Verify If Not It Gives Verify Domain Error On Facebook Ads Manager 

Issue 5. Showing 4 Domains - I Can See 4 Domains In Facebook Pixel Events Settings

Issue 6. Partner Integration - I Can See 2 Shopify Integrations In Facebook Ads Manager

iF ANY INDIAN MERCHANT FACING THE SAME ISSUE KINDLY REPORT THIS TO SHOPIFY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO WE CAN GET A SOLUTION

INDIAN MERCHANTS ARE ALLOWED FOR FACEBOOK PAGE SHOPS ONLY INSTAGRAM SHOPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA TO EVERYONE.

AFTER DIGGING INTO THIS MATTER I HAVE FOUND THAT THIS ISSUE IS NOT FROM FACEBOOK. SHOPIFY MIGHT TELL YOU THAT IT IS OUT OF THEIR REACH BECAUSE IT IS RELATED TO FACEBOOK BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE. SHOPIFY IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. THERE IS A TECHNICAL GLITCH IN THEIR FACEBOOK SALES CHANNEL APP WHICH NEED TO BE FIXED.

0 Likes