Facebook - commerce account Not aproved Error with Facebook

Solved
Irreversivel
2 0 6

Hello, I've been struggling lately trying to link the store to my Facebook page.  

I followed all the procedure in shopify via the "sales channel +". the facebook shop and instagram shopping both show as ACTIVE.

But when i open the "customize Shop" and go to the commerce manager page the store show up as Unpublished. And I get a message from Facebook saying:

"shop updates can't be published because your commerce account didn't pass our standard review", no explanations or any other option to know what is wrong or not in compliance with their policy. Some of my products ( simple tshirt) also just got the " Not approved " stamp don't now why? 

What can one do to get the shop working with Facebook and get then to approve/ allow publishing of the store? 

Any help or advise is welcome as i exhausted all the options i could think of. Thanks! 

Facebook and insta both active on shopifyFacebook and insta both active on shopifyunpublished error in facebookunpublished error in facebookError/ no option to publish within the mannager commerce accountError/ no option to publish within the mannager commerce account

Replies 280 (280)
Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

This so true' I'm still trying I have discrepancies in my catalog as they say. I also ask Shoplify to help however they do not see another discrepancy in my sales channel being linked. Im overly frustrated here. I almost wanted to paid an expert they charge 3500. Ill keep trying, as you say don't have any choices here. Plus money I have invested in getting this business started. Good luck hope you get approved soon.

woodenbelieveit
Excursionist
16 0 9

Ok so I received another email from Facebook today and they told me to do all the stuff I had already done, so I skimmed past all that. At the bottom of the email they said "If you don't get a new chance to appeal in the next two weeks, please contact us again so we can review your situation.", whether they are just saying that to fob me off remains to be seen. I mean I could wait two weeks then get in touch and get the same generic response I've been getting from them for the past 8 months. It didn't say they would review my account, it just said they would review my situation, which makes me think that it is more than likely a fob off.

Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

You may be right in your conclusions .I ;m scared to have them just  look at it again. So i gonna hit review or appeal whatever it is and pray hard for a peace here. I hate how i wasted so many hours with this and continue to get unclear resolution. Smh

MelanyMontero
1 0 0

I am a similar problem. I have appealed it through commerce support. All of my products are home decor and it complies with all the requirements. It was also not allowing me to connect with Instagram due to the commerce manager not approving the shop. Someone, please help with this.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 11.37.25 PM.png

woodenbelieveit
Excursionist
16 0 9

I don't think anyone on here can help you. It's a Facebook issue and they are a nightmare to deal with. I think you've just got to keep on at them. They gave me a few suggestions like engage with my followers, get more followers etc. You can only engage with people if they comment which most of my followers don't do. I've been trying since March to get mine reviewed even though they approved me for Instagram 

woodenbelieveit
Excursionist
16 0 9

Ok so here is an update. Over two weeks ago I was sent an email and I was told that if I hadn't had the chance to appeal within two weeks I was to get in touch and they will review the situation. So today I got in touch and was told that I shouldn't have been told that and I was given the same generic responses. So you have to demonstrate trustworthiness to them but they can go about their business lying to people. Yeah that makes sense. I'm just giving up on it now, it's a complete waste of time and it's exhausting repeating myself over and over and getting no where with it. They should have some way of contacting the review team directly. The people in the support team don't know what they are doing and they just tell people what they've been trained to say. The one I spoke to today said that he hopes my commerce account will be reviewed soon. I can see this being in their handbook "If all generic responses fail, tell them you have hope"

Mbial-Business
Shopify Partner
15 1 2

I would be happy to help you with this if you want

info@mbial.com
Fiverr: https://fiverr.com/nour1eddine
WhatsApp: +212 687 513267
Facebook: https://facebook.com/mbialbusiness
Instagram: https://instagram.com/mbialbusiness
Frekkle
Tourist
14 0 3

I have too given up!!! I am going to focus my efforts on the website, Facebook marketplace, Facebook page, Instagram, and then once everything is well established, with followers, and hopefully with aging of the established pages, I will try again and it will work out… I hope!!!. It would be nice to have a FB Shop working in conjunction with my Shopify store like it should, but I agree with you, it is not worth the aggravation, the stress, and the absolute worm hole of customer service. Everyone, just put your effort into building your business, making money and hopefully with time the rest will fall into place and if not Eff Facebook! Lol 

CaitlinD1
1 0 0

Well done. 

Could you please share the email address as I am having the same issue and would like it resolved.

woodenbelieveit
Excursionist
16 0 9
If you go into your Commerce Account and click report a problem on the bottom right of the screen and click other problems. That's how I got in touch. They ask if you'd rather get a reply via email or chat and I chose chat. Then you just wait for one of Facecrooks minions to respond via messenger. Good luck!