Facebook Commerce Account wasn't approved.

Dharma91
Tourist
6 0 2

My Facebook Commerce Account wasn't approved . I keep seeing the following message : Facebook has flagged your account because it doesn’t comply with their Commerce Eligibility Requirements.

I'm not sure what the issue is. I have previously created a website and never ran into any sort of problem connecting facebook. I already went through the Commerce Eligibility requirements but I can't figure out what the issue is..

Replies 3 (3)
Olivia
Shopify Staff
791 74 142

Hi, @Dharma91!

Olivia here from the Shopify team. Thanks for reaching out to our network with your concerns.

I'm sorry to hear that Facebook has decided your store isn't eligible for selling through their platform, as I can certainly understand this is a big part of your customer and product reach. This is a decision that is completely controlled by Facebook, and they do not provide Shopify with any additional information or context regarding what has lead them to their decision. 

It sounds as though you have already combed through Facebook's Commerce Policies and feel that you should have been approved, in which case I highly recommend reaching out to the Facebook for Business Support team directly to appeal their decision. Once you open up that link, you will see the option to contact their Support in the top right hand corner and be re-directed to the Facebook Business Help Center.

Additionally, check out this related forum thread to see how other business owners appealed this decision. Make sure to check out the accepted solution in particular for detailed steps on connecting with their team and having your account re-reviewed. 

We wish you the best of luck, and don't hesitate to let us know if further questions come up that Shopify can support.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AguaViva
1 0 0

Hi  Dharma91,

I am dealing with the same issue now. Did you get a solution to your problem?

Thank you!

Olivia
Shopify Staff
791 74 142

Thank you for joining our thread, @AguaViva.

I recommend that you also follow the troubleshooting steps I shared earlier to work towards a solution. I trust that will provide further insight and clarity into next steps with Facebook.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog