Facebook Not Showing All My Products

Solved
rfrijters
1 0 0

I have a similar issue with my Nördic shop. Also tried to enable/disable specific products. many products that state they should be available on Facebook shop are not shown, in our case this is hundreds. can anyone help me out here as well?

cheers and big thx

0 Likes
chloew
1 0 0

Hello,

I have just read the above post and it appears that our shop is doing the same thing... could you help please?

Thanks

0 Likes
homeandcleaning
1 0 0

Hi Brie, I'm having the same problem, I'd appreciate it if you could manually re-sync all my products too?

0 Likes
Brie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
568 48 102

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @homeandcleaning@chloew@rfrijters, and @NicolaIP

Thank you for taking the time to reach out on this thread. As mentioned above, these steps were for the previous Facebook Shop channel, which was replaced by the new Facebook channel last year. There is a new process for troubleshooting these syncing errors for the newer channel,  which requires having our technical team look into that for you. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. As the steps in this thread are for the older version of the channel, I will be closing this thread for any future replies. Since contacting support is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes