Facebook Orders not syncing to Shopify order page.

SundaysUS
1 0 0

I recently integrated my Shopify store with Facebook shops through Shopify. Instagram and Facebook stores is currently on checkout through Instagram or Facebook. I see the orders on my Facebook business manager but not on Shopify. I have received orders through instagram checkout and to get paid for those orders I have to “acknowledge the order through my order management server” which should be my Shopify store. Although when I look on my orders tab on Shopify I select filters and sales channels and it only shows my online store sale channel and not the Facebook sales channel. I see orders made on the website but no orders made through instagram. If I can’t see those Facebook orders the orders automatically get denied after three days. I need this to be fixed so I can send off those orders and get paid. I’ve emailed about this with no response with images and my ticket number is 20754605.

0 Likes
Hrnight
1 0 0

hi there! Are you able to share your resolution to this problem? I am encountering the same challenge. 

0 Likes
Amanda_Holy
4 0 0

Hi there! Did you find a resolution to this issue? We are having the same thing happen.

0 Likes
WePlenish
1 0 0

Hi - We are having the same issue, does anyone have an update?

0 Likes
thegardeningwor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey Shopify, I would appreciate you all getting off your asses and fixing this issue because now it is happening top me with 100's of orders and you are really pissing me off because you do not fix or address a single issue here. Fix the damn communication being shopify and facebook store so orders are acknowledged by shopify and tracking from shopify is sent over to facebook. Get it done!!!!!! Pathetic company

0 Likes
Amanda_Holy
4 0 0

It's a problem and so frustrating. Facebook blames it on Shopify. Shopify blames it on Facebook. After about a week of going  back and forth between the two platforms on communication. Facebook told me to completely disconnect the Facebook sales channel from Shopify and set it up again. After I did that, the problem was resolved for me. I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Amanda_Holy
4 0 0

Hi there! We had the same issue. After lots of back and forth between Facebook and Shopify, we were told by Facebook to completely disconnect the Facebook sales channel from Shopify and then set it back up again. After we did this, it fixed the issue. However, it didn't resolve the problem with existing orders. We ended up having to cancel those because Facebook couldn't guarantee that we would get paid since some of the orders were passed their 3 day fulfillment timeframe.  

0 Likes
thegardeningwor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

I did remove the facebook app from shopify and then reinstalled the app on shopify and put it back the shop to checkout on facebook and the orders still would just say waiting for shoping to acknowledge them and still wont go from facebook to shopify. Did i remove it correctly. Just remove it from shopify and reinstall it or do i need to remove my entire facebook commerce on facebook as well and start all over?

0 Likes
thegardeningwor
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

I did remove the facebook app from shopify and then reinstalled the app on shopify and put it back the shop to checkout on facebook and the orders still would just say waiting for shoping to acknowledge them and still wont go from facebook to shopify. Did i remove it correctly. Just remove it from shopify and reinstall it or do i need to remove my entire facebook commerce on facebook as well and start all over? It still will not work. I do not know what else to do. I have over $800 in orders to fulfil.

0 Likes
Amanda_Holy
4 0 0

I was told by Facebook that once you get the sales channels resynced that the existing orders that did not sync will still not show up in Shopify. Facebook instructed me to cancel all the orders that did not sync and were past the 3- business day fulfillment window. They could not guarantee that we would get paid for any orders past that day even though it was their issue. Very frustrating. We reached out to our customers that we had to cancel orders for and was very honest about the situation. "Facebook is having a connectivity issue with our online sales platform, which is affecting your order. Due to Facbeook's issue, they have given us no choice but to cancel your order. However we would be more than happy to assist you with placing your order directly from our website." Any orders placed within the 3-day window, we filled directly from Facebook. Unfortunately, we lost sales and it created a huge mess to clean up.

When you're logged into Shopify, click "Facebook" under Sales Channels. At the top, click the "Settings" tab. Disconnect everything. Then set it up again.

Once I got everything connected back, it took several days for the momentum to get going again. Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes