Facebook Orders not syncing to Shopify order page.

SundaysUS
1 0 0

I recently integrated my Shopify store with Facebook shops through Shopify. Instagram and Facebook stores is currently on checkout through Instagram or Facebook. I see the orders on my Facebook business manager but not on Shopify. I have received orders through instagram checkout and to get paid for those orders I have to “acknowledge the order through my order management server” which should be my Shopify store. Although when I look on my orders tab on Shopify I select filters and sales channels and it only shows my online store sale channel and not the Facebook sales channel. I see orders made on the website but no orders made through instagram. If I can’t see those Facebook orders the orders automatically get denied after three days. I need this to be fixed so I can send off those orders and get paid. I’ve emailed about this with no response with images and my ticket number is 20754605.

Replies 20 (20)
Hrnight
1 0 0

hi there! Are you able to share your resolution to this problem? I am encountering the same challenge. 

Amanda_Holy
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there! Did you find a resolution to this issue? We are having the same thing happen.

WePlenish
1 0 0

Hi - We are having the same issue, does anyone have an update?

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

Hey Shopify, I would appreciate you all getting off your asses and fixing this issue because now it is happening top me with 100's of orders and you are really pissing me off because you do not fix or address a single issue here. Fix the damn communication being shopify and facebook store so orders are acknowledged by shopify and tracking from shopify is sent over to facebook. Get it done!!!!!! Pathetic company

Amanda_Holy
Tourist
5 0 1

It's a problem and so frustrating. Facebook blames it on Shopify. Shopify blames it on Facebook. After about a week of going  back and forth between the two platforms on communication. Facebook told me to completely disconnect the Facebook sales channel from Shopify and set it up again. After I did that, the problem was resolved for me. I hope this helps!

Amanda_Holy
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there! We had the same issue. After lots of back and forth between Facebook and Shopify, we were told by Facebook to completely disconnect the Facebook sales channel from Shopify and then set it back up again. After we did this, it fixed the issue. However, it didn't resolve the problem with existing orders. We ended up having to cancel those because Facebook couldn't guarantee that we would get paid since some of the orders were passed their 3 day fulfillment timeframe.  

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

I did remove the facebook app from shopify and then reinstalled the app on shopify and put it back the shop to checkout on facebook and the orders still would just say waiting for shoping to acknowledge them and still wont go from facebook to shopify. Did i remove it correctly. Just remove it from shopify and reinstall it or do i need to remove my entire facebook commerce on facebook as well and start all over?

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi,

I did remove the facebook app from shopify and then reinstalled the app on shopify and put it back the shop to checkout on facebook and the orders still would just say waiting for shoping to acknowledge them and still wont go from facebook to shopify. Did i remove it correctly. Just remove it from shopify and reinstall it or do i need to remove my entire facebook commerce on facebook as well and start all over? It still will not work. I do not know what else to do. I have over $800 in orders to fulfil.

Amanda_Holy
Tourist
5 0 1

I was told by Facebook that once you get the sales channels resynced that the existing orders that did not sync will still not show up in Shopify. Facebook instructed me to cancel all the orders that did not sync and were past the 3- business day fulfillment window. They could not guarantee that we would get paid for any orders past that day even though it was their issue. Very frustrating. We reached out to our customers that we had to cancel orders for and was very honest about the situation. "Facebook is having a connectivity issue with our online sales platform, which is affecting your order. Due to Facbeook's issue, they have given us no choice but to cancel your order. However we would be more than happy to assist you with placing your order directly from our website." Any orders placed within the 3-day window, we filled directly from Facebook. Unfortunately, we lost sales and it created a huge mess to clean up.

When you're logged into Shopify, click "Facebook" under Sales Channels. At the top, click the "Settings" tab. Disconnect everything. Then set it up again.

Once I got everything connected back, it took several days for the momentum to get going again. Hopefully this helps!

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi again, It still wont work after 3 uninstalls of facebook app from shopify. I want to go ahead and around shopify now and just have facebook store but the shipping labels on facebook seem weird. When  you try to do a label on facebook it wants to charge you by weight starting at $375 regardless of how much the actual label is even if it costs more. Does anyone know how to correctly set up labels in facebook commerce so i can print labels right from there and then can tell shopify goodbye? thanks for all and any help because the non intelligence at shopify wont help one but when i know for a fact it is a problem in their platform that caused this because everything still worked fine even after the facebook outage but then one agent of shopify messed with someone for my store 10 minutes before everything stopped working. That is no coincidence. Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi, I did all that and it still will not sync new orders coming into facebook, just sits there waiting for shopify to acknowledge. How do i remove shopify completey from my facebook business setting and facebook commerce entirely so i can create a facebook store just on facebook. As long as shopify remains in facebook the orders will still sit there pending. thanks for any help you might be able to offer

Beeskneesnail
2 0 0

How did you cancel the orders? I don't see an option on Facebook to cancel the orders. Says to do everything through Shopify, but I can't because the orders didn't sync over to shopify! Ugh!

rowemed
5 0 0

Did you get this working?

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2

I did, What you need to do is completely remove the facebook app from your shopify store, then add the app back and go through the setup again. Then give it about 30 minutes to sync and it will again work correctly. I have had to do it twice now and both times that worked.

rowemed
5 0 0

I just did that and now Facebook is reviewing my commerce account again and has rejected one of my products that had already been approved. What a pain. 

thegardeningwor
Tourist
11 0 2
I believe that happened to me the first time but it fixes itself within a few hours and as for the product that was rejected just have them review it and tell them there is nothing wrong with the product and that it is fine and does not violate anything and they will remove the rejection. You may have removed more than just the app from shopify. Do not change anything in facebook commerce, only in shopify and put the app back in shopify with the exact same commerce account and all other info.
rowemed
5 0 0

Facebook commerce went away when I removed everything including the app. Not sure if I need to reach out to them or not about the integrity issue. 

dbhandari28
1 0 0

Hi there I am having a similar issue. I am trying to fulfill orders that i am getting from facebook, but when i upload the tracking number it wont sync and mark my facebook orders as fullfilled. It shows on my shopify that the orders fulfilled, but the payments are not captured.  Is there something you can recommend to fix this?

rowemed
5 0 0

Is your payment gateway in test mode in Shopify?  Mine was and that fixed the problem when I turned off test mode.