Solved

Why are all my payouts failing with Chase Bank?

ano
Visitor
2 0 0

All my payouts are failing, I have chase bank and they say everything is good on their behalf so I am confused why my payments are failing, when i try to change my account it says I cant because i am putting in the wrong information but if i was my account wouldnt be saved in my shopify in the first place. PLEASE HELP

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2828 442 576

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ano 

I can definitely understand your concern here and the desire to get your payouts ASAP. It sounds like there may have been a typo when you first entered your account details, which is why the payouts are bouncing and why you aren't able to update the number yourself. 

To get this issue resolved you will want to reach out to our live support team or reply back to your most recent billing email to have our account team assist you. To protect the security of your account and to ensure that an unwanted party is not trying to change the payout details, this will need to be escalated to our account team. Rest assured that your payouts will all be recovered once the bank account details are updated. 

If you would like to reach out to our live support instead of email, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2828 442 576

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ano 

I can definitely understand your concern here and the desire to get your payouts ASAP. It sounds like there may have been a typo when you first entered your account details, which is why the payouts are bouncing and why you aren't able to update the number yourself. 

To get this issue resolved you will want to reach out to our live support team or reply back to your most recent billing email to have our account team assist you. To protect the security of your account and to ensure that an unwanted party is not trying to change the payout details, this will need to be escalated to our account team. Rest assured that your payouts will all be recovered once the bank account details are updated. 

If you would like to reach out to our live support instead of email, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

ano
Visitor
2 0 0
Will someone speak to me, or am I reading the solutions that you guys
posted?
Shay
Shopify Staff
2828 442 576

Hi @ano 

Were you able to see my post above? You will need to contact our live support through the Help Center or by replying to your most recent billing email to get this escalated and resolved. 

Our team in the community forums is not able to authenticate accounts or access sensitive information, like payout details. 

rachaustin2000
4 0 0

I'm having the EXACT problem that Ano is having. Same bank, same message when trying to update bank info. MANY failed payouts. Everything was working fine and now it won't. I've opened 2 support tickets. One was started on July 6th and nothing worked. Then he stopped replying so I opened a new ticket. They told me that it was escalated to a payment team and it was high priority but I have received no update or replies since Thursday. It's getting extremely frustrating getting no payouts since early this month. I need the money for payroll, expenses, etc. Can you give me some help please!

Shay
Shopify Staff
2828 442 576

Hi @rachaustin2000 

Thank you for sharing those details. I fully recognize how important this is to get resolved. If your ticket has been escalated then there is nothing more that our general support can do at this time. Our escalated support teams strive to reply back within 3 business days to all escalated tickets but sometimes it can take longer than that. 

I assure you that if your ticket has been escalated it will be resolved soon!