Solved

Failed to load the page

DarkHorse
Tourist
15 0 2

This page is not compatible with the editor due to one of the following issues:

Page is redirecting to an unsupported URL

Page failed to load due to an error.

When I go into the theme editor a "Your location is set to  Canada" pops up. I can't select continue, or close the popup without a crash.

If I select through to change country and pick another country it says Waiting for cdn.shopify.com in  the lower left loading spot and then crashes.

Also, this happens on all my themes even ones I haven't used since 2001.

Accepted Solution (1)

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 22

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DarkHorse 

its not related to theme. Its related to app, Please check the apps recently added by you. pause app one by one and test website. Hope this approach will help.

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Alok_Kasgar
Shopify Partner
112 26 22

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @DarkHorse 

its not related to theme. Its related to app, Please check the apps recently added by you. pause app one by one and test website. Hope this approach will help.

Alok Kasgar
If helpful, please Like and Accept this Solution to help others too | Email: alokasgar@gmail.com
DarkHorse
Tourist
15 0 2

Ya, the Geolocation App was crashing it. Thanks!

Sohail3
Visitor
1 0 0

hey recently i have added one app to limit the quantity of a product to get added in cart, but then i uninstalled the app and now when i am trying to edit the checkout page it showing the same error and now i have no app installed

sethwise
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I don't have that app installed. I removed the two apps I did have installed and it still didn't work. I uninstalled Kalles and reinstalled it and it worked fine after that. So not associated with the app. Seems to have been a bad install of the theme.

sethwise
Visitor
2 0 0

Sorry... wrong ticket. But stull useful if it's still not working after app install.