FB issue

Ive been using FB/Instagram fshop for years with no issue

However on saturday my items started to vanish from instagram, I went to shopify & my facebook app needed to be updated, so I did this, and then everything went wonky! Shopify told me to delete facebook & re-add it and all of a sudden facebook have banned me and told me

Shop can't be published
After reviewing your commerce account, we found that it doesn't comply with our commerce eligibility requirements, so your shop isn't visible to potential customers. If you believe that your shop should be published, you can see details and request a review in Account Quality.

How??? How can this happen. Shopify knows nothing & facebook just send me automated BOT replies! 

0 Likes
larisadanutiu
1 0 1

Today I have the same problem here,

Shop can't be published
After reviewing your commerce account, we found that it doesn't comply with our commerce eligibility requirements, so your shop isn't visible to potential customers. If you believe that your shop should be published, you can see details and request a review in Account Quality.

I tried to restart the connection because something was not going good and surprise. What should we do now???

onimax
2 0 0

This is a good insights. You're just missing 1 thing to get your shop approved.

Facebook Business Settings

Facebook Ads Manager

Facebook Business Suite

Facebook Domain Verification

Add your business info in Facebook Business Suite

Facebook's Business Setup Guide (rough, but might point you in the right direction) 

Business Suite Payment Methods (CRITICAL FOR RUNNING ADS) 

Ads Manager Payment Methods (EQUALLY CRITICAL) 

I have the same issues with you guys. I have created many fb pages to figure out what I have not complied and all of this pages got rejected.
Until I have talked with FB customer support and found out 1 important thing. 

You have to check if your page is Eligible for Monetization.
I have a page that has complied on all the requirements above and is eligible for monetization and I applied for commerce and Finally got APPROVED!

This is one of Facebook standards to get your shop approved. If your page is new (less than 30 days and don't have any organic post/engagement) then there's no chance for your shop to get approve. 
You have to manage and build your page to gain the criteria they needed (followers likes, engagements, live). You can check your page if it is eligible using Facebook Creator tools. 

onimax_0-1627373592353.png

If you have complied all things above and checked your page eligibility for monetization, then your chance for your Shop to get approve is definitely positive.

Hope this insight helps Good luck!

0 Likes
luminaryglow
1 0 2

These are screenshots from chatting with Facebook Business Support. Apparently your page size determines if you can get your commerce account set up/approved

BrightPearl
Tourist
8 0 1

I already passed the domain verification in a few days ago, but commerce manager account does not allowed yet.

0 Likes
BrightPearl
Tourist
8 0 1

Is it essential to input the business details and payment method?

0 Likes
mia94
1 0 1
Yes it is.
BrightPearl
Tourist
8 0 1

I uploaded all information on facebook setting. Also, trying to pass the business verification.

Business Verification Status is Unverified yet.

Is it essential to complete the progress?

Also, can you please let me now the next step?

Maybe payment method? I think facebook account was hanged on facebook for membership.

Best.

0 Likes
BrightPearl
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi, there.

We submitted the document to facebook, but it was not verified.

Document Type for Phone Number Not Accepted
The document submitted to verify the business phone number (310) 406-8576 isn't an accepted type.
To correct this:
Choose an accepted type of document ( see examples ) that proves the business and phone number are associated — Make sure it shows both the business' legal name AND phone number.
Return to business verification and enter the information exactly as it appears on your document.
Upload the new supporting document.

How can I solve the phone accept issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes