FEATURE REQUEST: reverse fulfilment of pick-up orders & POS Local Pick-Up features

knitomatic
Tourist
8 0 8

Please add the following features related to the local pick-up delivery option ....

1. Currently there is no way to reverse the fulfilment of a Pickup order. Please add this, you should be able to cancel the pick-up ready status.

2. There should be a button to resend the pickup notification email

3. There should be a button to send a pick-up reminder email (not all clients fetch their orders, some linger and it would really help to have a simple button to do it fast & easy)

4. There should be an option to add pick-up delivery status while checking out on the POS - some clients call in orders for pick-up (this should also be added when creating an order in the drafts section of the orders)

Cheers,

Haley

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @knitomatic!

Thanks for reaching out here in the Shopify Community to share some of your requests for functionality you'd like to see in Shopify in the future.

I've been able to use the info you shared here to file these requests for you internally, so thanks for providing clear info on what you want to see and why this is important for your business.

You can also file requests like this via our Help Centre, for example via email, just as we can't always guarantee we'll be able to reply to every forum post or do so in a timely fashion.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DropsofSparkles
Excursionist
11 0 22

These are HUGE items that need to be available!!! Any update??

DropsofSparkles
Excursionist
11 0 22

YESS!!!! WHYYYY are these not an option? Seems SO simple and extremely useful! Ugh..