Why aren't products showing in my featured collection on the Home Page?

Valeria2
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, i created the collection with products inside i then go to edit theme, click on edit featured collection and add my collection but in the Home Page products are not showing up. Pls help

0A4CAAA7-E9B0-49A4-8DAE-F7F868D7ED56.png

Replies 4 (4)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi, @Valeria2!

I understand that the collection you are linking is not displaying the products you have included in the admin.

We have to ensure a couple things in this situation: 

1. You have linked the correct collection into your theme. Please refer to the screenshot I am sharing below and click on the symbol in the boxed area, to the right of your collection title, to be redirected to this collection’s page so you can ensure it is the right one that is attached..

Daniel_0-1639459624504.png

1. If this is the correct collection, please ensure that all products in the collection are made available to the online store so it gets displayed when linked. I have found this document from our Help Center that walks you through this process: Make Products Available to Sales Channels
  2. If it was the wrong collection, simply head back to your theme editor and link the correct one. 

Definitely let me know how this works out for you!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Melasdesign
Visitor
3 0 0

I am having the same problem. I have followed your troubleshooting suggestions, and nothing changes. Please advise.

Ware69
Tourist
6 0 1

@Melasdesign wrote:

I am having the same problem. I have followed your troubleshooting suggestions, and nothing changes. Please advise for IndigoCard

I did the same, but nothing happened. 

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi team, @Ware69 and @Melasdesign!

Are you able to drop your URL's into this thread so we can the actual site and how it is functioning? This information will be much appreciated. 

And to confirm the process and situation we are experiencing: 

• you created a collection
  • you are trying to link this collection in the theme editor in the featured collection section
  • upon linking this collection and saving new changes, said collection still does not appearing as intended
  • you have also confirmed as per the instructions above that the correct collection is linked

If you answered no to any of these prompts, please do let me know so we all on the same page when it comes to troubleshooting this. While we figure this out in the Community, I also urge you to reach out to our Live Support as they can provide immediate feedback and more tailored solutions as they can also check the back end of your account settings.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.