Filtering by tag does not work on a published page

s1eys
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm developing a pet store. I have installed Search & Discovery plugin. I need to set up filtering by tag so that I can select products for cats and dogs separately. When I add this filter, in the editor everything displays and works fine, but on the published page the filter disappears. All other filters from the plugin work correctly, except for filtering by tags. Please tell me what the problem may be.

Replies 3 (3)

elevateagentur
Shopify Partner
18 5 3

Hey @s1eys,
would you mind sending a link to your store, so I can have a look at this issue?

Was I Helpful?

Buy me a coffee

For professional help contact: elevateagency@consultant.com
s1eys
Visitor
2 0 0

https://tibido.com.ua/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1

Password - meotay

For a few products, I've done filtering through product variants.
Filtering by tag is displayed in the editor under the standard name "More filters", but this filter is not present in the published site.

jack5253
Tourist
6 0 1

It appears that you're encountering an issue with filtering products by tags on your published page, despite it functioning correctly in the editor. This discrepancy could stem from several factors. Firstly, ensure that your theme fully supports the filtering functionality provided by the Search & Discovery plugin. Sometimes, themes may lack complete integration with plugins, leading to compatibility issues. Next, review the configuration settings of the plugin to verify that filtering by tags is correctly enabled and configured. Additionally, clearing the cache and purging the CDN can help ensure that the latest changes, including the tag filter, are reflected on the published page. Be mindful of potential JavaScript conflicts with other plugins or custom scripts, as these can disrupt the proper functioning of features. Lastly, ensure that both the Search & Discovery plugin and your theme are updated to their latest versions, as updates often include bug fixes and improvements that could address compatibility issues. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the support team of the Search & Discovery plugin for specialized assistance and troubleshooting guidance tailored to your specific setup and requirements.