Can I import products from any website on Shopify?

BCB12
Visitor
1 0 0

Am i able to import from any website. I am so confused and having been trying to learn shopify but there is just to any choices for new commers. I have been tryig to see if i can up load prodct or import from any site or is there certain sites.  and if from anysite then how do i make the order order straight from tha site but from my platform. Can someone point me to the direction where I can get a clear explanation about this.?

Reply 1 (1)

Leo_SuperCo
Excursionist
17 1 2

Hello BCB12!

Starting your own business can be overwhelming and exhausting at times. If you do not have any products yet and would like to look for a supplier, you can dropship. There are ready-made items, and there are also print on demand. There is a different dropshipping company on the Shopify App store to help you get started. My two favorites are Oberlo and Printful. But of course, it depends on your niche. There are other applications you can try too!

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on time and on budget. 

Leo_SuperCo | superco.io