Floundering

Floundering

chiefdain
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm feeling a bit discouraged and hoping for some advice from the community. I launched my Shopify store about 2 months ago and haven't seen a single sale yet. To improve my reach, I've invested in consultations with freelance experts for SEO and backlink building, but unfortunately, that hasn't yielded any results.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and what they did to turn things around. Here are some areas I'm particularly interested in:

• Identifying blind spots: Are there common pitfalls new Shopify owners miss that I might be overlooking, even with SEO and backlinks in place?
  • Freelancer experiences: Did anyone else find working with freelance experts helpful? Maybe I just haven't found the right ones, or perhaps SEO and backlinks aren't the only solution at this stage.
  • Alternative approaches: Should I consider different marketing strategies or revisit my store's foundation (product offerings, website design, etc.)?

Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated! Let's share our experiences and help each other out.

Chief Dain (www.liveonlinemall.com)

Chief Dain
Replies 0 (0)