FROM CACHE - en_header

For my shopify shop

Haliducarr
1 0 0

I opened my shopify store in Turkey but im wondering who can see my products just the people in Turkey? Or the people all around the world?

Replies 2 (2)
Rayshuggs
Explorer
116 14 22

Hello, I do not think that where you create a Shopify store will affect it still having a global reach on the platform unless it was set up that way personally. To be sure, feel free to share your website link so others and I can help you check.

I wish you and your business the best of luck!

Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1010 136 167

Hey @Haliducarr,

Welcome to the Shopify Community and huge congratulations on opening up your store!

When you make your website live, it will be available globally. This does not mean that you need to ship your products internationally though! You do also have the option to implement an app that can redirect or block customers from accessing your website from certain regions if this was a concern to you. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards. We also have this great Introduction to Shopify section of our Help Center and a YouTube Channel which is jam-packed with how-to guides to help you get set up faster. What is it that you are selling with Shopify? I'd love to provide some curated feedback for you and your business if you wouldn't mind sharing your website URL?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog