Forgot to cancel payment plan

fahadseller
Visitor
1 0 0
Hello, i am enquiring about a recent payment which has gone through. I paid for the 3 month 1$ plan after which shopify would charge 350$. 3 months had passed after using shopify and my billing date was 7th February after which shopify would charge the full amount. I was not notified about this at all as i had stopped using shopify a month prior and it slipped my mind. I was not notified that my billing date was due and my card was offline at the billing date, meaning shopify attempted to charge but it didnt go through, i still didnt recieve any notification. My credit card was recently online, just yesterday. After i realised it was past the billing date, I deactivated my store and it immediately cut the amount, 350$. I want to know if there is a way i can get it back immediately, we really need it back. Please get back to me as soon as possible, thank you. Let me know if there is a call centre we can call as well, im residing in Pakistan.

Reply 1 (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2353 222 512

Hi @fahadseller,

While we do not generally issue refunds for subscription payments, you are welcome to contact our support team directly and ask them about the possibility of a refund. They can review your account and see if this is something we can do for you. Once you're on the Help Center, please speak with the chatbot and ask to speak to a member of our team and you should be able to connect via a live chat.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog