What is a budget-friendly app for offering free gifts with purchases?

greenbee
4 0 0

HI everyone,

I'm in the process of building out offers for the coming holiday season.

Once of my discount approaches this year will involve free gifts with purchase once certain cart value thresholds are met.

The free items will not necessarily be sold in my store as regular products.

Can anyone suggest an app that might fit the request but doesn't break the bank.  

Thanks in advance. Dean 

Replies 2 (2)

Nia
Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 77

Hi, @!

I would like to recommend the app Gift Box - Free Gifts Purchase as app allows you to create a custom free gift (specifically, a gift that is not a product live on your store) with a cart total threshold in place. I have highlighted below where exactly you can do this within the app -

23-16-xj6ap-hhjjl

This looks to be what you're after and is $39.99 USD/month.

It's great to see you're planning ahead for the holiday season. I would highly advise to begin advertising early and build your store traffic now. This will help build your social audience from present until the holiday season (as well as beyond that!).
It also will be helpful to improve your on-site search functionality to help customers navigate your site quickly and find exactly what they're after. The customer experience on your website is important so definitely look to utilize any third-party apps for predictive search on your site! We also have a great blog on useful apps you can look into!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Propero
Shopify Partner
896 101 159

Here is a demo of a custom solution that can be configured in most of the themes and works in sync with Automatic discount with a smooth user journey

https://developmentgift.myshopify.com/

use password : gwp

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Click Accept as Solution
To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
checkout our app https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze