Fulfillment Across Two Locations

JordanBruno5021
3 0 0

We have two distribution centres and would like to split orders between the two. Does anyone know any apps or processes in Shopify that allow us to do this? Thanks

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1402 124 373

What is your definition of "split orders"?

Are you talking about fulfilling different items from different locations, or something like deleting items from location A from the order and creating a new order with those deleted items?

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4126 397 841

Hi @JordanBruno5021,

I'm wondering if the Locations feature could do the trick for you here! Locations will let you have stock in multiple locations and can be used with POS, online store. If one location runs out of stock for a product, it will automatically fulfill the order from the other location if it is in stock there. The number of locations you can have does depend on which plan you're on:

• Basic Shopify - 4
  • Shopify - 5
  • Advanced Shopify - 8
  • Shopify Plus - 20 (Contact Plus Support if you need more than 20 locations.)

You can find out more about locations from the Shopify help guide about it here. Do you think this is what you're looking to do? If not, can you elaborate a little more on what you want to do exactly. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes