To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Fulfillment service to reduce international shipping cost and time.

Splint
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm very new to eCommerce and I'm investigating selling watches in the $100 to $1000 price range. Being based in Australia I'm a little concerned about international freight cost and delivery time and was wondering if a fulfillment service might be an option. I'm also interested to know if there are any ways for retailers to get better freight rates as some I have checked are prohibitively expensive. 

Thanks

Replies 2 (2)
Anindita
Shopify Partner
561 29 72

Hi @Splint,

As you asked order fulfillment has many benefits, such as lower shipping rates, reduced operating costs, and helping you grow into new markets. To know more you can check this out: https://www.shopify.com/retail/6-benefits-of-outsourcing-your-order-fulfillment.

And you can try out Australia Post, DHL & FedEx as shipping carriers for international freight shipping.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
SineShipandco
Shopify Partner
26 3 12

Hi @Splint  ,

You can try integrate Ship&co application to your store to automate your shipping process and ship easier. The application will help you manage your shipping easier even you are new to Shopify. You can manage all shipping for your orders right from Ship&co dashboard.

You can simply sign up from here. After getting your Ship&co account, you can start setting up and adding your Shopify store to start syncing orders. It will take less than 30 minutes if you already have a carrier account. 

(ex. UPS, DHL, FedEx, Australian Post, SF Express, etc.) 

Dive in from this page fore more information and see this video how you can get shipping labels from Ship&co.

Regarding the shipping rates, each carrier offer the cheaper rate for specific shipping destination. Using multi-carrier strategy to manage international shipping is one good method that several Shopify sellers do to get the best rates for their store. In Ship&co, we allow our users to add several carriers' account and compare the rate before printing the labels. 

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Ship&co l www.shipandco.com
All-in-One Shipping Management Solution for Global E-commerce
日本初クラウドベースの出荷管理システム