Funds from Shop Pay Installments missing

MothMagick
Tourist
5 0 6

Hello! Yesterday I added Shop Pay Installments to my shop, and I received some orders yesterday where people used it. However, according to my payout numbers, I'm missing a few hundred dollars. When I click my Payouts for the breakdown of the orders that are included in that payout, all of the Shop Pay Installment orders are missing. When do they show up and is this normal? I can't find much info on the Shop Pay Installments on the website. 

Replies 7 (7)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hello, @MothMagick.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

We understand how important it is for you to receive your payouts on time. However, it looks like you may have enabled Shop Pay Installments on Friday, so the payouts may not be scheduled until Monday at the earliest. That being said, you can also check the scheduled payout date for each of your orders by viewing the order's timeline. Nevertheless, we also have more information about the payouts for both, Shopify Payments and Shop Pay Installments, on our guide here - Getting paid

I'd love to know if you're able to see the scheduled payout date for the orders in question. Keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

supremesthreads
Visitor
1 0 0

@Elias Hello, I activated my shop pay on my shopify weeks ago. I got my first order on it but my funds aren’t popping up in my shopify payments? When will it show up and when i’ll I get paid?

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hello, @supremesthreads.

Thank you for joining the thread! 

After you've captured the payment for an order using Shop Pay Installments, the payout is paid out with 1-3 days, excluding the fee incurred for using Shop Pay Installments. Due to the holidays, there could be some delays. However, you can check the order's timeline to see if there's a scheduled date for a specific order's payout. 

Do you see a scheduled date in the timeline of that order?

Woodengoodys
Not applicable
2 0 1

A customer place an order with us on 12-9 and we have yet to be paid as of today. They used Shop installments. I can not get a clear answer from anyone on when we will be paid.

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @Woodengoodys.

Thanks for joining the thread.

The payouts for Shop Pay Installments is generally 1-3 business days, not including weekends or holidays. We also have a guide on getting paid for Shop Pay Installments if you'd like to learn more. That being said, if you still haven't received the payout, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to get a closer look. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chats. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and login to your account to create a support request.

I noticed that you're a new member of our Shopify Community and I'd love to hear more about your business. What types of products are you selling? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Woodengoodys
Not applicable
2 0 1

Oh wow! Is this response computer generated. It's been 10 days and all we are getting are runaround messages.

Sbrynnef
Visitor
2 0 1

Did you ever get this figured out? I’m having this issue right now